Tomorrow morning, we’ll be heading east on I-84, spending Saturday night at the luxurious Super 8 in La Grande, Oregon. Then on to Wallowa Lake, for a week of camping. Can’t wait…but, thought I’d better leave some thoughts before I left:
- It’s hard to leave, just now when I’m getting in the blog flow again. The hits are coming up, too. But, life’s tough-sometimes you just have to go on vacation.
- I considered giving AJ Schwanz my password and letting her blog for me. She’s great to read. But, I’ll just shoot you her direction.
- Could you leave tons and tons of comments while I’m gone? Just randomly ask a question, or write something you ate for breakfast, or something you did for fun? It would be great to come back to comments!
- Tanya Baker, if you’re still reading out there, would you either a) start a blog or b) say “hi” in the comments?
- I’d better catch some nice fish on this vacation.
- Jimmy, what’s the deal? Was it a SURPRISE to you to see humor on a blog? Am I supposed to have taken every thing you’ve written so seriously, since you took my post yesterday so seriously? 🙂
So, have a great time while I’m gone, and when I’m back, we’ll talk Quakers and Emerging and NFC and fish and maybe some book reviews.